Thursday, April 06, 2006

3/16 Everett, WA Man Triee to Kill Girlfriend at Convenience Store, Kills Self Instead

A man shot at a woman outside an Everett convenience store before turning the gun on himself, just before 11 o'clock when police responded to a reported shooting at the AM-PM Mini Mart. According to a witness, “The woman know the guy. I can see some problems, you know?" Alce said. "The woman tell the guy, 'Don't follow me. If no, I gonna call the police.' And the guy take off and the woman tell me, 'Oh, this guy was following me in Safeway and now in this store. The man left but came back right away. "I see the guy coming back and before he get to the door, he pulled a gun. The intended victim and another employee ran and locked themselves inside the store office. The gunman then went back outside and fired multiple shots into a Mercury Mystique owned by his intended target. The man then reloaded his weapon and re-entered the store. After about an hour and a half of no contact with the suspect, police entered the store to find the gunman had fatally shot himself.

No comments: