Friday, November 11, 2005

8/17 Haverford Township, PA Man Stabs Wife to Death at Mattress Factory

Kevin Sullivan, 45, allegedly stabbed his wife to death while she was at work at the Verlo Mattress Factory near a shopping center. Lori Sullivan, 39, was assaulted with a hunting style knife and was struck on the right side of her neck. Police were called at 1:50 p.m. and she was pronounced dead at the scene. The next day, a witness told police that Sullivan had called him the day before at about 1:38 p.m. and allegedly said, "I f--- up. I think I killed Lori."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kevin you had no write to take a life away.....that was my aunt...no you have to suffer in jail not knowing wats goona happen to you....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA..........LOL...you deserve it...i HATE YOU KEVIN.....im missin you aunt lori(memom)and i love you

Anonymous said...

tht wass my aunt too! D: