Friday, March 04, 2005

3/2 Lafayette, LA – Motel Clerk Killed by Ex-Boyfriend

Jennifer Herring, 31, was shot and killed just after 1 p.m. by her ex-boyfriend Francis Vallery Jr. Vallery had made numerous death threats to her during the day. Herring had contacted the police who responded to take a report and advised her to go to a shelter. She was in process of finding someone to take over her shift as a front desk receptionist when Vallery had came in to the Microtel Inn and shot her several times in the chest. He then fled and is sought by the police. Herring is the mother of 4 children.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I worked with Jennifer Herring at the Microtel. I think what Francis Valley did to her was very heinous. I hope he gets the death penalty. Jennifer did not deserve to die such a horible death. And, her children are also victims at their own father's hand.

Anonymous said...

I grew up with Jennifer Herring. Jennifer was a good person, very kind and loving. She loved life and her children. I long for the day when her murderer, Francis Vallery, takes his last breath. He defines the word "monster"

Anonymous said...

Jennifer Herring was a beautiful person and did not deserve to die. Her four children are now without a mother who they dearly loved. If ever there was a case where the murderer deserved the death penalty, this is the one. Mr. Francis Vallery will get what he deserves.

Anonymous said...

My mother worked at the microtel with Jennifer smh they were best friends and I must say she died a horrible death and I hope Francis gets wat he deserves I just thank god my mom wasn't there because if he would've hurt my mom I think Lafayette and Opelousas wouldve gave me the death penalty after killing him nd his entire family but RIP ms Jennifer I Love You